Infinity Waters Overview
Property Invest UK are proud of present Infinity Waters, one of the most desirable addresses in the city of Liverpool.
Infinity Waters is a collection of 3 iconic, residential towers on a prime waterfront location in Liverpool’s city centre. Boasting incredible river and city views, Infinity Waters will emerge as Liverpool’s signature address for a luxury living thanks to its world-class onsite facilities which include an indoor pool, a full spa, cinema and meeting rooms, private outdoor areas, a modern gym and an exceptional concierge service.
Investors will secure a long lease on a sleek and sophisticated new- build apartment, which will provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years.
Hands off Investment – Properties managed by Urban Bubble one of the industry leaders in student accommodation property management. Urban Bubble will be responsible for finding, vetting, and collecting payment from all of the students on behalf of investors. Urban Bubble will also be responsible for maintaining the properties as well as communal areas making this a completely hands-off investment for investors.
Urbanbubble is an award-winning residential and student accommodation property management agent, providing services to schemes in the North West, Leeds and Sheffield. The business was launched by MD Michael Howard in 2008 from the spare bedroom of his city-centre apartment. Frustrated with the managing agent in place, Michael took over management of the 70 apartments in his block and urbanbubble was born. Their vision is to provide a service that doesn’t just manage but cares, loves and tends to your home as you would yourself.
- Prices from £99,950
- 7% NET assured per annum rental income for 3 years
- 20% early investor discount
- Luxury studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Sold on a 250-year leasehold
- Established UK developer
- Fully managed upon completion
- Selection of inviting on-site facilities will include state of the art gym and yoga studio, a cosy cinema room, an ambient spa and indoor swimming pool, spacious meeting rooms, and landscaped outdoor spaces that transcend current availability on the rental market.