Property Invest UK are proud to present Horizon Sunderland. A brand new range of self-contained studio apartments, designed to cater to students and professional commuters in Sunderland, the North’s growing maritime city.
The high-specification studios at Horizon are centrally located, standing in the heart of Sunderland city centre. At just 0.65 miles from the main University of Sunderland campus, and 0.44 miles from its Sir Tom Cowie campus, Horizon offers central and contemporary accommodation for the city’s large student population.
In 2016, Sunderland was voted the UK’s ‘Top Student City’ for landlords by LendInvest owing to its generous rental returns and strong student numbers
Each apartment will come complete with a fully fitted kitchenette,
With studios at Horizon starting from just £49,995 the investors can benefit from a 9% NET rental return (excluding ground rent) for 3 years and enjoy 5%-7% interest on deposit.
- 154 self-contained luxury studio apartments
- 10-storey building in the heart of Sunderland
- En-suite shower rooms with rainfall shower
- Furniture pack included
- Variety of communal areas, including:
- Dedicated study area
- Resident’s gym
- Cinema room
- On-site laundry facilities
- Games room
- Studio Apartments from £49,950
- 9% NET Rental Return
- 3 Year Rental Assurance
- 250 Year Leasehold
- Interest on Deposit Available
- Q3 2019 Completion Schedule
- Excellent Location Close To Sunderland Central Station
5 Reasons To Invest In Sunderland
- Sunderland is home to over 277,000 people. The second largest population in the North East of England
- Sunderland needs to build 14,000 new homes by 2033 to satisfy the city’s growing demand. CBRE predicts rents in Sunderland will increase by 11% over the next 5-years
- The University of Sunderland is one of the largest Higher Education providers in the North
East withthousands of student competing every year for limited spaces.
- Forecast that as many as 4,090-bed spaces could be required in Sunderland over the next 5-years
- 19,022 students enrolled! No.1 student town for landlords in 2016 40% of all students enrolled are international Sources: Nomis, Sunderland City Council, CBRE
*Sources: Nomis, Sunderland City Council, CBRE