Durker Roods is a picturesque 30 bedroom hotel steeped in history, nestled on the edge of The Peak District National Park, in an area of Yorkshire attracting over 10 million visitors per and sitting in the very heart of the are of the UK now commonly referred to as the Northern Powerhouse. A popular wedding and events venue with a regionally renowned restaurant, the hotel has entered year three of an exciting renovation project. The hotel continues to grow in stature and profitability thanks to previous owners who took he hotel from a sleepy establishment to a high occupancy popular attraction for tourists and local visitors alike.
The Peak District National Park, in an area of Yorkshire attracting over 10 million visitors per year
The hotel lies in Meltham, just outside the famous tourist town of Holmfirth in Yorkshire and less than an hours drive from the busy cities of Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield, key regions at the heart of the booming Northern Powerhouse.
- Prices from £49,950 – £79,950
- Assured Income – 10% NET p.a. assured for 5 years payable quarterly
- Assured Exit Strategy – Assured buybacks from year 5 onwards at 115%
- Full Legal Ownership – 149-year Leasehold title in your name
- Zero Stamp Duty – Since this is a commercial property there is no stamp duty applicable
- No Additional Costs – The purchase price is the only fee you’ll pay throughout the term of your investment.
- Free Personal Usage – 7 days usage per year for clients and their family
- Occupancy – Consistently over 70%
- Wedding Venue – Popular wedding venue with beautiful grounds
- Popular Area – Over 10 million visitors to the local area every year
- Excellent Location – Great transport links to a number of Northern
Durker Roods Hotel Location Map
Durker Roods Hotel Video Tour
Request A Brochure For Full Details – Fill In The Form Below